Japan official makes first visit to RI under new govt
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A message from Japan: Foreign Minister Hassan Wirajuda (left) smiles as Japanese senior vice Minister Tadahiro Masushita presents him a letter from new Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama, on Tuesday, in Jakarta. Courtesy of Japanese EmbassySenior Japanese vice minister Tadahiro Matsushita met with Indonesian Foreign Minister Hassan Wirajuda on Tuesday in Jakarta to present a letter from his new governm...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income