Three days of fantastic classics
PREMIUM While Singapore Sun Festival 2009 ended just a week ago, great impressions and comments from concerts they held this year are still far from ending. In its classical music section, the festival had a stellar cast with international reputations, such as Angela Gheorghiu, Sir James Galway, Conrad Tao, Marius Manea, The Netherlands Radio Philharmonic Orchestra, and many more. This was such...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'