Boosting EU-Indonesia relations
PREMIUM Today a big leap forward will be taken in the relations between Indonesia and the European Union. A comprehensive EU-Indonesia Partnership and Cooperation Agreement (PCA) will be signed today in Jakarta at the margins of an EU-Indonesia Ministerial Troika meeting under the co-chairs of Dr. Marty Natalegawa, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Indonesia, and me, as representative of the Presidenc...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint