Boosting EU-Indonesia relations
PREMIUM Today a big leap forward will be taken in the relations between Indonesia and the European Union. A comprehensive EU-Indonesia Partnership and Cooperation Agreement (PCA) will be signed today in Jakarta at the margins of an EU-Indonesia Ministerial Troika meeting under the co-chairs of Dr. Marty Natalegawa, Minister for Foreign Affairs of Indonesia, and me, as representative of the Presidenc...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown