More sacrifice than feast
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Are we making enough sacrifices in life? This is the question to keep in mind as Muslims in Indonesia celebrate Idul Adha, or the Day of Sacrifice, on Friday. Those fortunate enough to travel to Mecca will experience firsthand the spiritual journey in Islam’s holy land. Muslims in Indonesia should still have the spiritual experience by observing the rituals, from the mass prayers in the morning ...
- Recognize East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital: Islamic leaders
- Paris pledges ban on wild animals in circuses
- Mount Prau hiking trails to close for three months
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer
- Bukit Asam plans to allocate Rp 6.5 trillion in capex in 2018
- Contemporary Minang dance praised in Vienna
- Hayek details harrowing ordeal by 'monster' Weinstein
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Bon Jovi, Nina Simone enter Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Four jailed in Singapore over forged Ed Sheeran tickets