More sacrifice than feast
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Are we making enough sacrifices in life? This is the question to keep in mind as Muslims in Indonesia celebrate Idul Adha, or the Day of Sacrifice, on Friday. Those fortunate enough to travel to Mecca will experience firsthand the spiritual journey in Islam’s holy land. Muslims in Indonesia should still have the spiritual experience by observing the rituals, from the mass prayers in the morning ...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games