Muhammadiyah celebrates centennial with introspection
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Muhammadiyah, one of the country's largest Islamic organizations, celebrated its Islamic calendar centenary on Wednesday in Yogyakarta with a pledge to use the moment for internal evaluation, introspection and retrospection to perform better in the future. Speaking in front of some 25,000 activists and supporters of the organization at a ceremony at Mandala Krida Stadium, Muhammadiyah's chair...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta