HIV/AIDS patients demand fair health treatment and insurance
PREMIUM A number of patients suffering from HIV/AIDS have called for fair health treatment saying they have no access to the government-tailored national public health insurance scheme (Jamkesnas). Based on government regulations, the Jamkesnas scheme does not cover health care for people with HIV/AIDS. At a gathering between the management of Sanglah General Hospital in Denpasar and HIV/AIDS pa...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi