They want to topple me: President
Hans David Tampubolon and Irawaty Wardany
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has once again made public his fears of the possibility of a political movement to topple him under the guise of antigraft rallies and on the back of the Bank Century scandal. "I prayed at night with my wife and family," Yudhoyono said Sunday in a televised speech during his Democratic Party's summit in Jakarta. "What are these lies and character assassinatio...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden