They want to topple me: President
Hans David Tampubolon and Irawaty Wardany
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has once again made public his fears of the possibility of a political movement to topple him under the guise of antigraft rallies and on the back of the Bank Century scandal. "I prayed at night with my wife and family," Yudhoyono said Sunday in a televised speech during his Democratic Party's summit in Jakarta. "What are these lies and character assassinatio...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- City council building façade bulges out causing closure of footpath
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy