Indonesia vows 700Mt gas emission cut by 2020
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Strangely isolated: An unidentified delegate from Sierra Leone follows discussions in a nearly empty plenary hall during a working session on the second day of the UN Climate Summit in Copenhagen on Tuesday. AP/Anja NiedringhausIndonesia has reaffirmed its commitment to take part in the global emission cut plans and promote a low-carbon economy to help protect the planet from human-induced climat...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi