Denmark gives $10m grant for good governance in RI
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Danish assistance: Royal Danish Ambassador to Indonesia Borge Petersen (second left) poses with Transparency International Indonesia secretary general Teten Masduki (left), the Asia Foundation country representative Robin Bush (second right) and Kemitraan (Partnership for Governance Reform) executive director Wicaksono Sarosa (right) during a ceremony held at his residence, on Tuesday, in Jakarta...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint