Denmark gives $10m grant for good governance in RI
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Danish assistance: Royal Danish Ambassador to Indonesia Borge Petersen (second left) poses with Transparency International Indonesia secretary general Teten Masduki (left), the Asia Foundation country representative Robin Bush (second right) and Kemitraan (Partnership for Governance Reform) executive director Wicaksono Sarosa (right) during a ceremony held at his residence, on Tuesday, in Jakarta...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani