Denmark gives $10m grant for good governance in RI
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Danish assistance: Royal Danish Ambassador to Indonesia Borge Petersen (second left) poses with Transparency International Indonesia secretary general Teten Masduki (left), the Asia Foundation country representative Robin Bush (second right) and Kemitraan (Partnership for Governance Reform) executive director Wicaksono Sarosa (right) during a ceremony held at his residence, on Tuesday, in Jakarta...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi