Requiem bell tolls for ailing labor unions
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The mushrooming labor unions have been left toothless as they have no strong network with the grassroots level nor political capital to fight for pro-labor policy, according to labor unionists.Senior unionist Hanafi Rustandi criticized the labor unions and their elite groups for being trapped in the reform euphoria over the freedom of unions and exppression, which he said has replaced their main m...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission