Requiem bell tolls for ailing labor unions
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The mushrooming labor unions have been left toothless as they have no strong network with the grassroots level nor political capital to fight for pro-labor policy, according to labor unionists.Senior unionist Hanafi Rustandi criticized the labor unions and their elite groups for being trapped in the reform euphoria over the freedom of unions and exppression, which he said has replaced their main m...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law