Dwi Yuni Purbayanti: Speed queen
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/ID NugrohoDwi Yuni Purbayanti is one of a kind. When she is not busy embroidering, she races cars. And it’s not just a hobby — she was the first woman to win a classic car race in Indonesia. “I will continue to race cars until I get bored and will then return to my original hobby, embroidery,” she said.The first Classic Car Race of 2009, held by the Indonesian Association of Old Car Lov...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga