Dwi Yuni Purbayanti: Speed queen
The Jakarta Post
JP/ID NugrohoDwi Yuni Purbayanti is one of a kind. When she is not busy embroidering, she races cars. And it’s not just a hobby — she was the first woman to win a classic car race in Indonesia. “I will continue to race cars until I get bored and will then return to my original hobby, embroidery,” she said.The first Classic Car Race of 2009, held by the Indonesian Association of Old Car Lov...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne