Comments: 'Bringing the reefs back to life'
The Jakarta Post
Reef restoration: Divers take part in a Biorock workshop to restore the reefs of the Gili Islands in Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara. Courtesy of Delphine RobbeJan. 12, p. 21
Imagine diving off one of the beautiful shores of the Gili islands in Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, and finding yourself facing fishermen equipped with dynamite and destroying coral reefs.
It would be far from picture per...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief