Comments: 'Bringing the reefs back to life'
The Jakarta Post
Reef restoration: Divers take part in a Biorock workshop to restore the reefs of the Gili Islands in Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara. Courtesy of Delphine RobbeJan. 12, p. 21
Imagine diving off one of the beautiful shores of the Gili islands in Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, and finding yourself facing fishermen equipped with dynamite and destroying coral reefs.
It would be far from picture per...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam