More than half of RI's biodiversity `unrecorded'
Adianto P. Simamora
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM More than half of the biodiversity across the archipelago remains unrecorded due to lack of knowledge coupled with poor awareness by local authorities to halt unprecedented destruction of biodiversity. As of 2010, only 20 of the more than 400 regencies have begun to catalog the species in their area. "Indonesia is one of the 17 largest biodiversity hotspots on the planet, but we have not...
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lining up for jab at life
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- MK rejects petition against investment of haj funds