Former AGO official grilled over Anggodo case
PREMIUM JAKARTA: The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) grilled former deputy attorney general of intelligence Wisnu Subroto on Thursday in connection with his role in an alleged bribery case involving businessman Anggodo Widjojo. The commission arrested Anggodo last month for allegedly obstructing its investigation into his fugitive brother, Anggoro Widjojo, also a graft suspect. Anggoro, ...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists