Former AGO official grilled over Anggodo case
JAKARTA: The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) grilled former deputy attorney general of intelligence Wisnu Subroto on Thursday in connection with his role in an alleged bribery case involving businessman Anggodo Widjojo. The commission arrested Anggodo last month for allegedly obstructing its investigation into his fugitive brother, Anggoro Widjojo, also a graft suspect. Anggoro, ...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed