Former AGO official grilled over Anggodo case
| Fri, February 5 2010 | 01:48 pm
PREMIUMJAKARTA: The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) grilled former deputy attorney general of intelligence Wisnu Subroto on Thursday in connection with his role in an alleged bribery case involving businessman Anggodo Widjojo. The commission arrested Anggodo last month for allegedly obstructing its investigation into his fugitive brother, Anggoro Widjojo, also a graft suspect. Anggoro, ...
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- Police arrest another man with suspected links to E. Jakarta bombings
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- North Jakarta sees 45 fires in four months
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- Ericsson, ITB collaborate for Internet of Things research
- Jakarta train stations to provide passengers with 'takjil'