Do Asians have a sense of humor?
PREMIUM The email had a dramatic tone to it. "Only you can save the world," it began. Yeah, right. Why do all the weirdos write to me? "Like attracts like?" a colleague suggested. As I read the letter, my eyebrows rose higher until they floated cartoon-like over my head. The writer was not being sarcastic, but serious. A teacher who wanted only to be known as Man-sir had sent me links to several arti...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- EDITORIAL: Integrity first
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe