Do Asians have a sense of humor?
PREMIUM The email had a dramatic tone to it. "Only you can save the world," it began. Yeah, right. Why do all the weirdos write to me? "Like attracts like?" a colleague suggested. As I read the letter, my eyebrows rose higher until they floated cartoon-like over my head. The writer was not being sarcastic, but serious. A teacher who wanted only to be known as Man-sir had sent me links to several arti...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes