Do Asians have a sense of humor?
PREMIUM The email had a dramatic tone to it. "Only you can save the world," it began. Yeah, right. Why do all the weirdos write to me? "Like attracts like?" a colleague suggested. As I read the letter, my eyebrows rose higher until they floated cartoon-like over my head. The writer was not being sarcastic, but serious. A teacher who wanted only to be known as Man-sir had sent me links to several arti...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash