Discourse: UKP4: We are a modern, efficient team
Evi Mariani and Prodita Sabarini
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s administration has completed its first 100 days in office, which according to the office, ended Feb. 1. To have measurable targets within the 100 days, the government set up on Dec. 8 the Presidential Working Unit for Supervision and Management of Development ( UKP4 ), headed by Kuntoro Mangkusubroto, the former chairman of the Aceh-Nias Reconstruction and Re...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move