Aceh denies any links with terrorism
Alfian and Hotli Simanjuntak
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Acehnese have questioned the origin of an alleged terror cell uncovered recently, while the police have arrested two men in Jakarta and in West Java, who had reportedly sold weapons to the cell.National Police chief Gen. Bambang Hendarso Danuri declined to say when the men were arrested, but officials at Jakarta police headquarters said both were taken into custody on Saturday. They spoke to T...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities