Letter: The US and civil society in RI
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The US is the mother of modern democracy. Since its independence in 1776, the democracy of the US has been challenged many times by various powerful internal narrow interests, who have tried to influence the government for their own narrow interests. The US civil society emerged during that time, and has been strengthened in spite of all these non-democratic attacks, but still it has to continu...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017