SBY and Bank Century saga
PREMIUM President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is facing some tough choices after the pro-government parties bitterly lost the House vote on the Bank Century case. The defeat has put him in a difficult position as to whether to sacrifice reform icons, Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati and Vice President Boediono, or retain the two but confront an anticipated severe political backlash from the parliamenta...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president