Bosnia and Herzegovina invites RI investors
The Jakarta Post
JP/R.BERTO WEDHATAMABosnia and Herzegovina seeks to attract Indonesia’s investors to invest in the country’s infrastructure, energy, agriculture and tourism in an effort to boost economic growth in the southeastern European state, says the envoy.Tarik Bukvic, Bosnia and Herzegovina’s ambassador to Indonesia, said its capital, Sarajevo, would
organize a “Sarajevo Business Forum” from ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga