House members set to grill PSSI chairman Nurdin
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) boss Nurdin Halid, already under public pressure to resign after years of stagnant development and the national soccer team’s declining performance, will soon have to explain himself before lawmakers.The House of Representatives’ Commission X overseeing sports, youth affairs, tourism, culture and education will hold a public hearing with PSSI executives...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games