House members set to grill PSSI chairman Nurdin
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) boss Nurdin Halid, already under public pressure to resign after years of stagnant development and the national soccer team’s declining performance, will soon have to explain himself before lawmakers.The House of Representatives’ Commission X overseeing sports, youth affairs, tourism, culture and education will hold a public hearing with PSSI executives...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement