Ghost tales underline Jakartan love for absurdities
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM It was the story of a headless pastor all over again-a headless pastor, carrying his own head with a black dog following him wherever he goes. Legend has it that a watchman of the Jeruk Purut cemetery in South Jakarta encountered the decapitated pastor roaming amid tombs looking for his graveyard decades ago. Much of the buzz on the Pastor sighting is still in the air, especially for th...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers