Indonesia aims to lure more tourists from the UK
The Jakarta Post
The government is expecting the number of tourists from the UK to increase significantly following the Culture and Tourism Ministry's promotional campaign to be held in London. The ministry will promote Indonesian products and tourism destinations at department store Harrods in a one-month campaign that will begin April 1. This will mark the first time Indonesian products enter Harrods. ...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign