BHP Billiton to sell stake in Maruwai to Adaro
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM BHP Billiton has agreed to sell 25 percent of its stake in the Maruwai Coal Project in Kalimantan to Indonesia’s second largest thermal coal producer PT Adaro Energy, the world’s largest mining company announced Wednesday.“These agreements with Adaro provide a strong local partner to ensure the successful development of our world class metallurgical coal interests in Indonesia,” BHP’s pr...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president