BHP Billiton to sell stake in Maruwai to Adaro
The Jakarta Post
BHP Billiton has agreed to sell 25 percent of its stake in the Maruwai Coal Project in Kalimantan to Indonesia’s second largest thermal coal producer PT Adaro Energy, the world’s largest mining company announced Wednesday.“These agreements with Adaro provide a strong local partner to ensure the successful development of our world class metallurgical coal interests in Indonesia,” BHP’s pr...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer