Pertamina on the move for $15b project
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State oil and gas firm PT Pertamina will team up with several local and foreign petrochemical firms to build the first of three oil refineries in a massive project worth an estimated US$15 billion, an official says.The Industry Ministry’s director for upstream chemical industries, Alexander Barus, said Indonesia would reduce its dependence on foreign refineries to produce naphtha, which is cruci...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study