Pertamina on the move for $15b project
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State oil and gas firm PT Pertamina will team up with several local and foreign petrochemical firms to build the first of three oil refineries in a massive project worth an estimated US$15 billion, an official says.The Industry Ministry’s director for upstream chemical industries, Alexander Barus, said Indonesia would reduce its dependence on foreign refineries to produce naphtha, which is cruci...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined
- Displaced for different beliefs