PLN to spend Rp 3.7 trillion on the Jakarta power grid
The Jakarta Post
To end blackouts in greater Jakarta , state electricity utility, PT PLN will spend up to Rp 3.7 trillion (US$410 million) to improve transmission and distribution in the capital, the company’s executive has said.“The project is called the 500 KV project. We will construct a network system among substations in Jakarta, including a 150 KV cable underground line in the city and four high vo...
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Disney develops room that can charge devices
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- Wanted ex-legislator in Depok arrested for drug possession
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games
- People with disabilities want quota of legislative candidates
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- 1,111 elderly people live in Jakarta social services nursing homes