Venezuela, RI to improve trade, investment relations
Venezuelan business leaders are exploring opportunities to improve cooperation with Indonesian partners in trade and investment. "We would like to improve trade and investment relations, including those in tourism, technology, chemicals and natural gas," Mirtha Quintero, manager for commercial promotion of Foreign Trade Bank of Venezuela (Bancoex), said at a seminar in Jakarta on Tuesday. ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll