Court upholds Blasphemy Law
Arghea Desafti Hapsari
The Jakarta Post
Thou shalt not review: Nine judges read out their verdict on Monday at the final hearing of a request for the Constitutional Court to review the controversial 1965 Law on Blasphemy. The court dismissed the request filed by human rights, democracy and pluralism groups as well as the late former president Abdurrahman Wahid. JP/Nurhayati The Constitutional Court on Monday ruled to uphold the con...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya