Legislators agree to give KY wiretap authority
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A House of Representatives committee tasked with deliberating the revision of the judicial commission law said Thursday it would provide the commission with the authority to wiretap judges as part of the effort to cleanse the judiciary of corruption. “We have agreed [through the revised law] to equip the Judicial Commission with a wiretapping authority,” committee head Dimyati Natakusuma state...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror