Making a fortune from Armani shoes
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Who hasn't heard of Giorgio Armani, the world-famous fashion designer? But do people know some Armani footwear is manufactured in Bandung? "Armani trusts us to manufacture his shoes," Abdul Kadir, the export division head of CV Fortuna Shoes, told The Jakarta Post at the sidelines of the 2010 Indonesian footwear, leather and leather goods exhibition on Friday. Fortuna was one of more th...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Government, marketplaces team up to encourage SMEs to go online