Making a fortune from Armani shoes
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Who hasn't heard of Giorgio Armani, the world-famous fashion designer? But do people know some Armani footwear is manufactured in Bandung? "Armani trusts us to manufacture his shoes," Abdul Kadir, the export division head of CV Fortuna Shoes, told The Jakarta Post at the sidelines of the 2010 Indonesian footwear, leather and leather goods exhibition on Friday. Fortuna was one of more th...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?