Text your say: Sri Mulyani quits
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Your comments on Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati’s resignation from her current post to take up a new position as a managing director of the World Bank amid political pressure against her from opposition partiesThis situation reminds me about the time when East Timorese Bishop Ximenes Bello and Jose Ramos Horta, (two freedom fighters against Indonesia) were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize i...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media
- Where is the disability? My stumps don't define me