Text your say: Sri Mulyani quits
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Your comments on Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati’s resignation from her current post to take up a new position as a managing director of the World Bank amid political pressure against her from opposition partiesThis situation reminds me about the time when East Timorese Bishop Ximenes Bello and Jose Ramos Horta, (two freedom fighters against Indonesia) were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize i...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan