Text your say: Sri Mulyani quits
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Your comments on Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati’s resignation from her current post to take up a new position as a managing director of the World Bank amid political pressure against her from opposition partiesThis situation reminds me about the time when East Timorese Bishop Ximenes Bello and Jose Ramos Horta, (two freedom fighters against Indonesia) were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize i...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta