Text your say: Sri Mulyani quits
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Your comments on Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati’s resignation from her current post to take up a new position as a managing director of the World Bank amid political pressure against her from opposition partiesThis situation reminds me about the time when East Timorese Bishop Ximenes Bello and Jose Ramos Horta, (two freedom fighters against Indonesia) were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize i...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey