RI, US launch climate study of Puncak Jaya glaciers
Arghea Desafti Hapsari
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Scientists from Indonesia and the US have set sail on a journey to discover the climate of the future. Their first destination: the past.The Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) on Tuesday launched an investigation with two US university research centers that plans to learn more about climate history by analyzing ice cores to be extracted from glaciers on Jaya Wijaya Mountai...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'