Bali to host orangutan conservation workshop
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM DENPASAR: An international workshop on orangutan conservation will be held in the resort island of Bali from July 15-16. The workshop will be organized by the Forestry Ministry Directorate General of Natural Conservation and Forest Protection and the Indonesian Orangutan Forum. A spokesman of Trisakti University’s Orangutan Conservation Service Program, Jamartin Sihite, told Antara news agency t...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga