When is a street circuit really a street circuit?
PREMIUM The third running of the Grand Prix of Europe in Valencia this weekend raises the question of just what really constitutes a street circuit. It sounds obvious but a real street circuit uses the same roads used by you or me, as we go about our daily business. That makes the resulting race tracks bumpy, cramped and unforgiving. Sadly I don't believe the Valencia track really cuts it. It isn't ...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau