When is a street circuit really a street circuit?
PREMIUM The third running of the Grand Prix of Europe in Valencia this weekend raises the question of just what really constitutes a street circuit. It sounds obvious but a real street circuit uses the same roads used by you or me, as we go about our daily business. That makes the resulting race tracks bumpy, cramped and unforgiving. Sadly I don't believe the Valencia track really cuts it. It isn't ...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Govt should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Model Miranda Kerr turns in $8.1m in jewelry tied to Malaysia scandal
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- Hot air balloons cause blackout in Central Java