Text your say: Demand for sharia law
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on a demand by several Muslim organizations for the implementation of sharia law both in Bekasi regency and municipality, West Java.
I think it is absolutely crazy since we have the Constitution (UUD 45).
As a resident of Bekasi, I don’t mind if sharia law is implemented
But one thing we should think about is that not all the residen...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes