Text your say: Demand for sharia law
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on a demand by several Muslim organizations for the implementation of sharia law both in Bekasi regency and municipality, West Java.
I think it is absolutely crazy since we have the Constitution (UUD 45).
As a resident of Bekasi, I don’t mind if sharia law is implemented
But one thing we should think about is that not all the residen...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab