Text your say: Demand for sharia law
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on a demand by several Muslim organizations for the implementation of sharia law both in Bekasi regency and municipality, West Java.
I think it is absolutely crazy since we have the Constitution (UUD 45).
As a resident of Bekasi, I don’t mind if sharia law is implemented
But one thing we should think about is that not all the residen...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed