Text your say: Demand for sharia law
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on a demand by several Muslim organizations for the implementation of sharia law both in Bekasi regency and municipality, West Java.
I think it is absolutely crazy since we have the Constitution (UUD 45).
As a resident of Bekasi, I don’t mind if sharia law is implemented
But one thing we should think about is that not all the residen...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence