Text your say: Demand for sharia law
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on a demand by several Muslim organizations for the implementation of sharia law both in Bekasi regency and municipality, West Java.
I think it is absolutely crazy since we have the Constitution (UUD 45).
As a resident of Bekasi, I don’t mind if sharia law is implemented
But one thing we should think about is that not all the residen...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police