Sutiyoso determined for a 2014 presidential bid
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM DENPASAR: Chairman of the Indonesian Justice and Unity Party (PKPI), Sutiyoso, says he will run for the presidency in the 2014 elections if his party is able to achieve the 2.5 percent parliamentary threshold. "We have enough time to garner support to meet the parliamentary threshold," he said when meeting party members in Bali on Sunday. Sutiyoso is a retired Army lieutenant general an...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats