Sutiyoso determined for a 2014 presidential bid
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM DENPASAR: Chairman of the Indonesian Justice and Unity Party (PKPI), Sutiyoso, says he will run for the presidency in the 2014 elections if his party is able to achieve the 2.5 percent parliamentary threshold. "We have enough time to garner support to meet the parliamentary threshold," he said when meeting party members in Bali on Sunday. Sutiyoso is a retired Army lieutenant general an...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings