Sutiyoso determined for a 2014 presidential bid
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM DENPASAR: Chairman of the Indonesian Justice and Unity Party (PKPI), Sutiyoso, says he will run for the presidency in the 2014 elections if his party is able to achieve the 2.5 percent parliamentary threshold. "We have enough time to garner support to meet the parliamentary threshold," he said when meeting party members in Bali on Sunday. Sutiyoso is a retired Army lieutenant general an...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'