Why see a gastroenterologist?
Dr. Tan Chi Chiu
PREMIUM Gastroenterology deals with study of normal functions and diseases associated with the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum. A gastroenterologist studies the physiological functions of these organs, including the movement of material through the stomach, intestines and colon. “Motility” examines the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients, as well as waste material t...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang