Why see a gastroenterologist?
Dr. Tan Chi Chiu
Gastroenterology deals with study of normal functions and diseases associated with the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum. A gastroenterologist studies the physiological functions of these organs, including the movement of material through the stomach, intestines and colon. “Motility” examines the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients, as well as waste material t...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs