Why see a gastroenterologist?
Dr. Tan Chi Chiu
PREMIUM Gastroenterology deals with study of normal functions and diseases associated with the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum. A gastroenterologist studies the physiological functions of these organs, including the movement of material through the stomach, intestines and colon. “Motility” examines the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients, as well as waste material t...
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station