Why see a gastroenterologist?
Dr. Tan Chi Chiu
Gastroenterology deals with study of normal functions and diseases associated with the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum. A gastroenterologist studies the physiological functions of these organs, including the movement of material through the stomach, intestines and colon. “Motility” examines the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients, as well as waste material t...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons