Why see a gastroenterologist?
Dr. Tan Chi Chiu
PREMIUM Gastroenterology deals with study of normal functions and diseases associated with the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum. A gastroenterologist studies the physiological functions of these organs, including the movement of material through the stomach, intestines and colon. “Motility” examines the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients, as well as waste material t...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister