WTO agrees to set up panel to rule on US clove cigarette ban
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The World Trade Organization (WTO) has agreed to establish a panel to rule on Indonesia’s complaint that a US ban on clove cigarettes aimed at preventing teenagers from starting to smoke was discriminatory, a government official says.Trade Ministry Director General of International Trade Gusmardi Bustami said the WTO’s Dispute Settlement Body (DSB) agreed during their second court session on J...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews