Carnegie launches SE Asia unit, with Bakrie funding
Endy M. Bayuni
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, a prestigious foreign policy think-tank organization based in Washington, recently launched its Southeast Asian studies department with funding from the widely diversified Bakrie Group, one of Indonesia's largest business conglomerates."Southeast Asian nations are critical players in the international community and global economy," Carnegie v...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income