Carnegie launches SE Asia unit, with Bakrie funding
Endy M. Bayuni
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, a prestigious foreign policy think-tank organization based in Washington, recently launched its Southeast Asian studies department with funding from the widely diversified Bakrie Group, one of Indonesia's largest business conglomerates."Southeast Asian nations are critical players in the international community and global economy," Carnegie v...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?