A harp delight from Aula Simfonia
When Jakarta’s traffic was reduced to almost a standstill due to a sudden thunderstorm, another storm was taking place at Aula Simfonia Jakarta.
This storm was thunderous but pleasing, as the thunder came from a harp and a full orchestra in a brand new, beautifully crafted concert hall: Aula Simfonia Jakarta
Located in Kemayoran area, this hall is declared by Addie M.S., the direc...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Parking attendants, city officers arrested for allegedly collecting illegal levies