A harp delight from Aula Simfonia
When Jakarta’s traffic was reduced to almost a standstill due to a sudden thunderstorm, another storm was taking place at Aula Simfonia Jakarta.
This storm was thunderous but pleasing, as the thunder came from a harp and a full orchestra in a brand new, beautifully crafted concert hall: Aula Simfonia Jakarta
Located in Kemayoran area, this hall is declared by Addie M.S., the direc...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- What you need to know about Jakarta’s odd-even traffic policy
- Astra's financing wing to issue global bond in second half