A harp delight from Aula Simfonia
When Jakarta’s traffic was reduced to almost a standstill due to a sudden thunderstorm, another storm was taking place at Aula Simfonia Jakarta.
This storm was thunderous but pleasing, as the thunder came from a harp and a full orchestra in a brand new, beautifully crafted concert hall: Aula Simfonia Jakarta
Located in Kemayoran area, this hall is declared by Addie M.S., the direc...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- British actor Fiennes given Serbian passport