Inter-religious marriages uphill battle for couples
The Jakarta Post
Even though many say love knows no boundaries, couples in the city are bound by the fact that they will have to face challenges if their loves are of different faiths.
Gracia Febriane, 23, a mother of a 9-month-old baby who has been married since June last year, is still struggling for marriage blessings from her family.
“I am from a Christian family but I have converted to Islam s...
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Hot new talent to light up Milan Fashion Week
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- Turkey, Iran and Iraq warn of 'counter-measures' against Kurdistan referendum