Inter-religious marriages uphill battle for couples
The Jakarta Post
Even though many say love knows no boundaries, couples in the city are bound by the fact that they will have to face challenges if their loves are of different faiths.
Gracia Febriane, 23, a mother of a 9-month-old baby who has been married since June last year, is still struggling for marriage blessings from her family.
“I am from a Christian family but I have converted to Islam s...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Jakarta's Pacific Place opens doors to ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ universe
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone