Inter-religious marriages uphill battle for couples
The Jakarta Post
Even though many say love knows no boundaries, couples in the city are bound by the fact that they will have to face challenges if their loves are of different faiths.
Gracia Febriane, 23, a mother of a 9-month-old baby who has been married since June last year, is still struggling for marriage blessings from her family.
“I am from a Christian family but I have converted to Islam s...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films