Inter-religious marriages uphill battle for couples
The Jakarta Post
Even though many say love knows no boundaries, couples in the city are bound by the fact that they will have to face challenges if their loves are of different faiths.
Gracia Febriane, 23, a mother of a 9-month-old baby who has been married since June last year, is still struggling for marriage blessings from her family.
“I am from a Christian family but I have converted to Islam s...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dua Lipa to grace Asian stages in May
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK