RI seeks copyright deal in KFX jet program
The Jakarta Post
A team of legal and aviation experts has been deployed to South Korea to discuss copyright issues regarding the joint-development of a KFX jet aircraft program between Jakarta and Seoul.
“We should be very clear from the very beginning with regard to Indonesia’s role in this project, because we intend to be able to mass-produce the jet in the future,” Defense Ministry spokesman Brig....
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash