ASEAN, US focus on education, trade and forestry
Endy M. Bayuni
The Jakarta Post
US President Barack Obama and Southeast Asian leaders agreed on Friday to intensify US engagement in the region, but modified their ambitions by setting priorities, placing education, trade and forestry at the top of their list for cooperation.
Vice President Boediono, who represented Indonesia at the Second ASEAN-US Summit, told journalists that while ASEAN welcomed the prospect of buildi...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal