FPI disrupts gay film festival
The Jakarta Post
Members of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) staged rallies at foreign cultural centers on Tuesday, demanding the termination of the 9th Q! Film Festival, which showcased LGBT artwork.
The group demanded the cultural centers close down the festival within 24 hours.In a rally in front of the Goethe Institute German cultural center in Menteng, Central Jakarta, at around 11:45 a.m., a protestor ...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator