FPI disrupts gay film festival
The Jakarta Post
Members of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) staged rallies at foreign cultural centers on Tuesday, demanding the termination of the 9th Q! Film Festival, which showcased LGBT artwork.
The group demanded the cultural centers close down the festival within 24 hours.In a rally in front of the Goethe Institute German cultural center in Menteng, Central Jakarta, at around 11:45 a.m., a protestor ...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption