FPI disrupts gay film festival
The Jakarta Post
Members of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) staged rallies at foreign cultural centers on Tuesday, demanding the termination of the 9th Q! Film Festival, which showcased LGBT artwork.
The group demanded the cultural centers close down the festival within 24 hours.In a rally in front of the Goethe Institute German cultural center in Menteng, Central Jakarta, at around 11:45 a.m., a protestor ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash