Jakarta population to be limited to 12 million
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta’s population will be limited to 12 million for the next 20 years to avoid a myriad of social problems due to overpopulation, an official says.
Deputy governor for population control and settlement Margani Mustar said on Wednesday that the provincial administration had proposed in its draft of the city spatial planning plan for 2010-2030 that population growth would be cur...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE