Jakarta population to be limited to 12 million
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta’s population will be limited to 12 million for the next 20 years to avoid a myriad of social problems due to overpopulation, an official says.
Deputy governor for population control and settlement Margani Mustar said on Wednesday that the provincial administration had proposed in its draft of the city spatial planning plan for 2010-2030 that population growth would be cur...
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- City council building façade bulges out causing closure of footpath
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Contemporary Minang dance praised in Vienna