Jakarta population to be limited to 12 million
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta’s population will be limited to 12 million for the next 20 years to avoid a myriad of social problems due to overpopulation, an official says.
Deputy governor for population control and settlement Margani Mustar said on Wednesday that the provincial administration had proposed in its draft of the city spatial planning plan for 2010-2030 that population growth would be cur...
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea