Jakarta population to be limited to 12 million
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta’s population will be limited to 12 million for the next 20 years to avoid a myriad of social problems due to overpopulation, an official says.
Deputy governor for population control and settlement Margani Mustar said on Wednesday that the provincial administration had proposed in its draft of the city spatial planning plan for 2010-2030 that population growth would be cur...
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Govt arrests 32 alleged sex workers in Jakarta, mostly from Vietnam
- Thousands of fans meet Park Bo-gum in Jakarta
- Tasty 'nasi uduk' is talk of town
- Indonesia sees Japan as model for infrastructure development
- Jokowi, Abe pledge to strengthen bilateral ties
- Mattel launches smart baby device to lure tech-savvy parents
- Extremism becoming more common: Muhammadiyah
- Alleged child rapists in Sorong may face death penalty: Police
- 7 killed in fatal accident on West Java toll road