Jakarta population to be limited to 12 million
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta’s population will be limited to 12 million for the next 20 years to avoid a myriad of social problems due to overpopulation, an official says.
Deputy governor for population control and settlement Margani Mustar said on Wednesday that the provincial administration had proposed in its draft of the city spatial planning plan for 2010-2030 that population growth would be cur...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- World Bank, AIIB ink MoU to strengthen cooperation