Jakarta population to be limited to 12 million
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta’s population will be limited to 12 million for the next 20 years to avoid a myriad of social problems due to overpopulation, an official says.
Deputy governor for population control and settlement Margani Mustar said on Wednesday that the provincial administration had proposed in its draft of the city spatial planning plan for 2010-2030 that population growth would be cur...
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Singapore to supply LNG for Indonesia's power plants: Luhut
- Jakarta to build 80 kilometers of sidewalks this year
- Indonesians 'quite happy', according to BPS happiness index
- Voter turnout will drop if House insists on bigger budget: Expert
- Unmarried Indonesians happier than those who have tied the knot
- Facebook opens Indonesia’s office
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- HBO exec clears up stance on planned ‘Game of Thrones’ spin-offs
- Railway operator welcomes first airport train