Jakarta population to be limited to 12 million
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Jakarta’s population will be limited to 12 million for the next 20 years to avoid a myriad of social problems due to overpopulation, an official says.
Deputy governor for population control and settlement Margani Mustar said on Wednesday that the provincial administration had proposed in its draft of the city spatial planning plan for 2010-2030 that population growth would be cur...
- Ahok-Djarot campaign team objects to leave requirement
- Traffic to be rerouted during Saudi king’s visit
- House prepares deluxe welcome for King Salman’s 30 minute visit
- King Salman arrives in Jakarta
- Mimika regent wants Freeport to construct smelter in regency
- 150 chefs readied for Saudi King's visit in Indonesia
- Jokowi warns businesspeople to join tax amnesty or face law enforcement
- Deradicalization efforts failing: Police
- Indonesia, Saudi Arabia aim to strengthen bilateral ties
- Acehnese drug dealer shot dead