GENERATION WAVE: A source of inspiration
PREMIUM “Bobo” was only 16 years old when he became an activist. By the time he was 20, he had to flee his home country to avoid arrest. Change through peaceful means: Generation Wave street art can be seen at a safe house in Thailand. Courtesy of Generation Wave Now living in exile on the border of Burma and Thailand, Bobo is an active member of underground youth movement Generation Wave, a group ded...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics