Economy risks losing momentum: Experts
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian economy has never looked better, with significant improvements in key areas, but economists and business players have warned of flaws that could deter investors.
Indonesia’s gross domestic product is expected to grow by more than 6 percent this year, up from 4.5 percent in 2009, fueled by higher exports, increased investment and strong consumer spending. Inflation is contai...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Indonesia to produce more gardening tools to reduce imports
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom