Economy risks losing momentum: Experts
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian economy has never looked better, with significant improvements in key areas, but economists and business players have warned of flaws that could deter investors.
Indonesia’s gross domestic product is expected to grow by more than 6 percent this year, up from 4.5 percent in 2009, fueled by higher exports, increased investment and strong consumer spending. Inflation is contai...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump