Indonesia in search for heroes
PREMIUM National Heroes Day is celebrated annually on Nov. 10. The date comes from the Battle of Surabaya in 1945 between pro-independence Indonesian soldiers and the Dutch, or Nederlandsch Indie Civil Administratie (NICA), troops with support from British troops. The battle is regarded as the heaviest single battle of the revolution and became a national symbol of Indonesian res...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry