Indonesia in search for heroes
PREMIUM National Heroes Day is celebrated annually on Nov. 10. The date comes from the Battle of Surabaya in 1945 between pro-independence Indonesian soldiers and the Dutch, or Nederlandsch Indie Civil Administratie (NICA), troops with support from British troops. The battle is regarded as the heaviest single battle of the revolution and became a national symbol of Indonesian res...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area