Letter: Limit progress of power supply in Bali
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM If we trace back the progress of electricity supply in Bali over the last seven years, obviously we find ourselves very pessimistic that state-owned electricity company PT PLN will be able to fulfill the increasing demand for electricity in the resort island.The demand growth reaches about 8 percent per year, while the supply growth has been significant since 2003. The peak load in 2003 was about ...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang