Solving gridlock in Jakarta
PREMIUM Many policies have been proposed by the central government and the Jakarta city administration to disentangle Jakarta’s chronic traffic snarls.Vice President Boediono, after a meeting with several ministers and Jakarta Governor Fauzi Bowo early in September, proposed 17 policies to alleviate Jakarta’s maddening traffic gridlock, including electronic road pricing (ERP), two new Transjakarta bus...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan