Solving gridlock in Jakarta
PREMIUM Many policies have been proposed by the central government and the Jakarta city administration to disentangle Jakarta’s chronic traffic snarls.Vice President Boediono, after a meeting with several ministers and Jakarta Governor Fauzi Bowo early in September, proposed 17 policies to alleviate Jakarta’s maddening traffic gridlock, including electronic road pricing (ERP), two new Transjakarta bus...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Police declare tougher approach against foreign drug smugglers
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers